What is INCLUDED in the price of my Uganda or East African safari with Homestead Tours and Safaris?
- ground transport in a comfortable four-wheel drive (4WD) safari vehicle
- a visit to all places detailed in the programme
- the service of an experienced English-speaking Driver-Guide
- National Park entrance fees
- activities as detailed in the itinerary (except for those that are marked optional)
- overnight in good average/budget accommodation, usually with en-suite facilities, based on two sharing a twin or double room
- all meals (although one meal a day may be a picnic/packed meal whilst travelling)
- bottled drinking water for every person while travelling in a Homestead Tours and Safaris vehicle
- government taxes
- park ranger fees
Please note that all prices are per person and are based on two people sharing transport and accommodation.
- If four or more people are travelling together and sharing twin accommodation, the price will be less.
- It is possible for a single person to travel on his/her own, but the price will be much higher because of not sharing transport and accommodation.
The price may vary from what is quoted on the website depending on changes in local taxes, exchange rates etc. However, once we have issued a written quotation, we will honour the price quoted until the expiry date stated in the quotation. Note that all quotations are subject to availability, errors, omissions and changes in circumstance.
Once the confirmation invoice has been issued we guarantee the final price of your holiday.
What is EXCLUDED in the price of my Uganda or East African safari with Homestead Tours and Safaris?
- international flights
- tourist visa (available at the airport)
- meals and snacks that are not mentioned in the itinerary
- luxury accommodation
- drinks and beverages (other than the bottled drinking water provided in the safari vehicle)
- optional tips and gratuities for your Driver-Guide and/or Park Rangers and/or hotel staff
- gorilla tracking and chimpanzee tracking permits
- optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- items of a personal nature (toiletries, camera batteries, souvenirs)
- travel insurance
- international payment transaction costs
- medical vaccinations, malaria prophylaxis, treatment etc
In most cases, we will specify the extra charge of optional activities in your itinerary. If not, or if it is not clear to you, please contact us so that we can advise of any additional costs.