So – you are thinking about a holiday in Uganda. You couldn’t have made a better choice, as Uganda is the HEART OF AFRICA with so much to offer people from all over the world.
And, dare we say it ourselves, you have found your way to the best website – because Homestead Tours and Safaris can offer you something which is that little bit different and special, and therefore unique.
So enjoy dreaming while you explore our website, the prelude to the reality of exploring Uganda itself.
As you will often hear Ugandans say to you:
“YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO UGANDA”.
Whether you are looking for ……
- a holiday of a lifetime – or a short break from your work in Uganda
- a tour of Uganda only – or a taste of other East African countries as well, such as Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania and Malawi
- a wildlife holiday – or an experience of some of the cultures of Uganda
- a specialist holiday (such as birdwatching or seeing primates) – or a taste of everything on offer
- a relaxing, leisurely tour – or a physically active and demanding holiday
- a “tailor-made” holiday – or an “off the peg” package
- “thrills and spills” adventures – or time to enjoy some hidden corners of Uganda at your own pace
- an experience of the most common tourist destinations – or something unusual and off the ‘beaten track’
…… whatever it is you want, or even if you don’t really know what you want, we are here to help you choose and make your dreams come true.
We will work with you to plan your perfect holiday, and then escort you throughout the tour, so that you can relax without any worries, enjoy every minute and get the most out of each experience.
HOW TO PLAN YOUR HOLIDAY
- Explore our website, looking at the various packages, destinations and other information.
- Perhaps also look through the 2019 edition of the Bradt Guide on Uganda, by far the best Guide Book there is.
- Are your dates fixed or flexible?
- Do you want to choose one of our suggested packages, with or without some minor changes? Or would you like us to put together a tailor-made package specially for you?
- Perhaps make a list of all the things you would most like to do or see or visit.
- Decide on your budget and what are the essential things or priorities that you are looking for within your budget. For example, do you want as much comfort as possible, with luxury accommodation and limited travel? Or do you want to pack in as much as possible and be prepared to stay in more basic, budget accommodation to get more for your money?
- Tell us if you know exactly what you want to do, or whether you want us to make suggestions.
- Make a list of all the questions you want to ask us.
- Use the Enquiries Form on the TOURS page to let us know what you want.
- Once you let us know your requirements and interests, we’ll put together one or two possible itineraries for you to consider. Together, we can adjust the programme to fit within your budget so that you can get the most out of your special holiday to Uganda.
We aim to acknowledge and make an initial response to your queries within 48 hours, but if we are all out in more remote places where there is no network, we apologise if we delay in responding. We will contact you as soon as possible.
You are responsible for booking your own international flights. We suggest you do this once you have decided on your itinerary, in case there is limited availability of flights which might affect your dates and itinerary in Uganda and therefore the dates for booking any permits and accommodation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING AND PAYING FOR YOUR HOLIDAY
Please refer to the page on TERMS AND CONDITIONS before you book a tour with us.