Your holiday is booked with Homestead Tours and Safaris.
Quotations and prices
- We will honour the price provided in your written quotation until the expiry date stated in the quotation. Note however all quotations are subject to availability, errors, omissions and changes in circumstance.
- Once the confirmation invoice has been issued we guarantee the final price of your holiday.
Booking, paying and confirming a holiday
- By paying us, you and all people travelling on the holiday, are agreeing to be bound by our full terms and conditions.
- By processing your payment we agree to accept your booking and a contract between us comes into force.
- A booking receipt (or confirmation invoice) will be issued to confirm receipt of payment.
- The person named on the quotation is responsible for the total price of the holiday and for accepting our terms and conditions on behalf of all people travelling.
- The deposit required to book your holiday is shown on your quotation. The deposit will normally be 30% of the total holiday price, but may vary up to the full cost of the holiday, depending upon the date of travel and the terms of our suppliers.
- Occasionally, after you have booked, a supplier connected to your booking may ask us to pay them earlier than normal. This often happens in peak periods, or when an earlier payment can avoid an increase in park fees, or other similar increases to a supplier’s costs. If this happens, we reserve the right to ask you to make payment for the requested amount within a stipulated period, and prior to your balance due date. Any such early payment will be non-refundable.
- Your final balance will be due in full three calendar months prior to departure. Holidays booked within three months of travel require full payment at the time of booking.
- Payments can be made by bank transfer, credit or debitcard. Credit card payments will be subject to a fee of between 2% and 3% depending upon card type.
- As soon as the booking is made we will start the process of confirming the holiday. Once all arrangements have been confirmed we will issue a confirmation invoice, along with a detailed itinerary. A confirmation invoice will normally be issued within 2 weeks of booking, but may take longer, in which case we will write to inform you.
- If we are unable to confirm all the arrangements we will discuss the alternatives and re-quote if necessary. If the alternatives are significant, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund without any cancellation charges.
Altering or cancelling a holiday
- If you wish to amend your holiday after the confirmation invoice has been issued we will provide you with a new quotation. If you accept the new quote a revised invoice will be issued, including a £75 amendment fee per person.
- If the amendment results in the price of your holiday being reduced by more than 10%, this will be deemed a part cancellation and cancellation charges, as defined below, will apply to the cancelled portion of the holiday.
- Note that if you wish to amend your holiday, some elements of a holiday may be subject to cancellation fees, imposed by suppliers, and that all changes will be subject to availability. If you wish to reduce the size of your party, the price per person for other members may increase significantly due to sharing transport and other shared costs.
- If you wish to cancel your holiday, the person named on the booking, the party leader, must give notice of cancellation in writing. The date of receipt of the written notification will be your cancellation date. In all cases your deposit will be non-refundable.
- If we need to make a significant alteration to your holiday after the confirmation invoice has been issued, you will be entitled to cancel with a full refund or to accept the changes or an alternative holiday, with any difference in cost paid by you or refunded by us.
- If we have to cancel your holiday for any reason after we have issued the confirmation invoice, we will notify you in writing and offer you a full refund or an alternative holiday, with any difference in cost paid by you or refunded by us.
- If we have to cancel and refund your holiday then we will pay a compensation of £100 per booking, except when due to factors outside of our control (force majeure).
You are strongly advised to take out Travel Insurance before booking so that any cancellations for reasons outside your control (such as sickness) will be covered.